This form allows you to transfer funds between different UniKey accounts. Before you transfer your funds, please read the following:
- A 40 cent transaction fee is charged to the user making the transfer. This is charged in addition to the requested transfer amount.
- Once you have completed a transfer transaction it cannot be reversed.
- Check the "To UniKey" carefully before proceeding.
- The transfer is recorded in the balances for both accounts and may be audited by the University's auditors.
To transfer funds between UniKey accounts you need to:
- Type the UniKey that contains the funds that need to be transferred in the From UniKey field
- Type the UniKey password for the UniKey account that contains the funds being transferred in the UniKey password field
- Type the UniKey of the account that is receiving funds in the To UniKey field
- Type the amount that you wish to transfer in the Amount to transfer $ field (eg if you want to transfer $10.35, type 10.35)
- Click Transfer
- Wait for the confirmation screen to appear to signify the transfer has been successful