Change my UniKey password
Creating a password that is difficult to guess improves the security of your account. Your new UniKey password must:
- contain both upper and lower case letters and at least one number
- be eight characters long
- not contain non-English characters, the ampersand character (&), the space character ( ) or the 'less than' character (<)
- not be based on an English word or contain your UniKey.
To change your UniKey password you need to:
- Set all your peripheral devices to Aeroplane Mode to ensure both Wi-Fi and 3G are off.
- Change your password below:
- Type your UniKey in the UniKey field
- Type your current UniKey password in the Old password field
- Type your new UniKey password in the New password field
- Type your new UniKey password in the Confirm new password field
- Click Submit new password