Change member's password
This form allows you to reset the UniKey password of a user in your group. This is useful if the user has forgotten their UniKey password or if their UniKey accout has been compromised.
Creating a password that is difficult to guess improves the security of your account. Your new UniKey password must:
- contain both upper and lower case letters and at least one number
- be eight characters long
- not contain non-English characters, the ampersand character (&), the space character ( ) or the 'less than' character (<)
- not be based on an English word or contain your UniKey.
For ideas on how to create a strong password, please visit ICT Ask Sydney.
To change the UniKey password of a user that belongs to your billing group, you need to:
- Type your UniKey in the Master User's UniKey field
- Type your UniKey password in the Master User's UniKey password field
- Type the UniKey of the user whose password you are changing in the User's UniKey field
- Type their new UniKey password in User's new password field
- Type their new UniKey password in Re-enter User's new password field
- Click Change member's password
A confirmation message will display when you have successfully changed your group member's password.