Paying Library Fines
Fines can be paid online 24 hours a day. This service is operated by the University Computing Centre. You can pay a fine with a credit card or with monetary value in your UniKey account.
- Please record the transaction ID number after your have made your payment. You will need this if you wish to make a query about your fine payment.
- Your fine may take up to 2 working days to be processed on to your patron record.
- You can pay with: Visa, MasterCard, BankCard, UniKey account
- Payments of less than $10.00 are not accepted.
To pay your fines online, start by entering your details in this box.
Your Borrower Number
- Find your Borrower Number above the barcode on the back of your Campus Card
- If you don't have your card, login to MyLoans with your UniKey and you'll see your Borrower Number
Conditions of Use and Instructions
- To pay with a credit card you will need to enter the card number, the expiry date and the name printed on the card.
- For credit card payments the University uses an external credit card processing agency. The details you enter will be forwarded to the agency for the transaction to be processed. The University does not retain your credit card number, however the other details of the transaction are stored, as well as a digital signature of the transaction to enable reconciliation and verification of fine payments. Please clear your details from the screen, when you have finished payment for security purposes.
- Enquiries should be submitted via the online Borrower Enquiry Form or directed to your home library or to your Faculty Liaison Librarian.
- For more information about fines see our Borrowing pages.
Payments in person
Fines can be paid in person at the Information Desk, Level 3, Fisher Library.
You can pay with credit or debit card via EFTPOS. Payments by cheque, payable to the University of Sydney Library, and money orders will also be accepted.
Cheques and money orders can be sent to:
Library Administration, Level 5 Fisher Library F03, University of Sydney NSW 2006.
Please include a copy of your fines notice with payment.